Wednesday, June 17, 2009
The Big Hook
Just a brief post about getting "The Big Hook" as friend Ferry once said at Real Chili in Milwaukee after a long night doing... well, whatever one does in Milwaukee. What I mean is that we keep getting hooked up. Huge. The past several nights accommodations have been sheer brilliance of good fortune. Most recently here in Moab, we stayed at the Gonzo Inn for a night and the woman knocked off about $40 of the price of a sweet room. Now we're at the Cali Cochitta B&B in Moab and we were upgraded to a two room suite after chattin' with the owners. SWEET! Before this we were hooked up by friends and friends family on the way south and east. I guess I just wanted to express gratitude. We fully appreciate just how much people are giving us "The Big Hook". It's great. So thanks everyone, it certainly feels like we have someone watching over us making sure that we make it to our new home safely, and in style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment