Friday, June 19, 2009

Moab and Fruita pics

Time is short due to a low battery, but I just wanted to get some of the more stellar pics up. Well, maybe not stellar quality, but cool views that we've had recently. Check em. This is one of my favs due to HQ heading left with the lines of the petrified dunes of slickrock heading right. Pretty slick, eh?

Yup, all the way out of the saddle and no tire slip. Totally incredible. Awesome even.

HQ getting to the top of a climb and ready for the downhill.

Annnnd there were some sweet downhill sections.

But it seemed like mostly uphill...

Got in some disc. His this monster hole for a bird. Kind of a fluke, but I'll still take the 2.

Hiking up to Delicate Arch there are some petroglyphs. Sweet. Love the SW archaeology. It's right in front of your face. NW coast archaeo? Ehhh, mostly hidden or just plain gone.

Annnnd here was Delicate Arch. Pretty awesome. The wind was howling up there.

Partition Arch? I dunno, there were a bunch of em.

Pretty cool features on the way out.

Then there was the Fruita trail system just today. This is Zippity do dah. Fast, flowy, ridge ridin' fun!

HQ above a sever side cliff.

And evidence that she's got some mongo cajones.

More will be written and/or edited later, but hopefull HQ will gimmie a break now so I can get in 18-holes at the little course here in Fruita. I love yay-cation!

No comments:

Post a Comment