Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More on Bend

So HQ did mention that we decided to change our handles. Sorry Hillbilly, but C-Cup just doesn't really apply anymore. I mean, I lost my moobs so it just didn't seem right to keep the nickname - time to pass it off to some other unfortunate soul. HQ is clearly synonymous with all things "in charge". She IS upper management after all. While Caballero seemed to suit me just fine, HQ seemed to think that another name might be more appropriate after coming across a banner at the Balloons over Bend fairgrounds:







Yeah... I had to put the kibosh on this one as it just didn't have the same sort of ring to it. Nice try though.

Another photo op we couldn't pass up came when this scarily large pink bunny balloon was being inflated. HQ was feeling a little rabbit like:













And finally, I couldn't resist. It just looks like the bunny MUST get hot-butt! Shouldn't they have thought about this before they made a balloon of an animal with fire up it's butt?!?!

1 comment: